Hometown Cha Cha Cha is the highest Korean Dramas of 2021. It radiates a healing and comforting vibe to the viewers. The drama featured top Hallyu stars Kim Seon Ho and Shin Min Ah. Kim Son Ho’s portrayal of Du Sik depicted the struggle in life and how he overcomes it. The drama tells the story of a seaside town named Gongjin, where nothing ever works without Du Sik. When Hye Jin moves to the Gonjin, she falls for Du Sik and so him. Here are the top 10 healing and inspirational quotes from Hometown Cha Cha Cha that viewers find relatable and comforting.
1. Carry on with your life. Not for me but yourself
The lines convey that one should live for themselves and not for others. It should involve one’s desire to become something to fulfill their needs and dreams. One should keep themselves first without comprising and sacrificing for others after all, and we get this life once.
2. You are bound to meet
unexpected situations in life. Even if you use an umbrella, you will end up getting drenched. Just put your hands up and welcome the rain.’
The lines quoted by Kim Seon Ho. It means that we can meet some unprecedented situations in life, and we should know how to tackle those. We should be free like birds and not worry too much about tomorrow.
3. Life isn’t fair for all of us
Some spend their whole lives on unpaved roads, while some run at full speed only to reach the edge of a cliff.’
The quote conveys the struggle of life. Some people spend their life working hard to earn a living, while others get success after success and still feel empty.
4. The sea won’t always be this gentle, though. We will meet with waves, and even typhoons will come our way
The quote conveys how when two people love each other and take a step forward with each other, they need to do it together. Life won’t always be about fun and happier times, and people need to face difficulties too.
5. No matter how hard life gets, you should eat
The quote was said by Ms. Gamri, who always looked after Du-Sik. She wanted to remind him that even through difficult times, one should never forget to eat. Eating is the essence of life. Eating always brings comfort and relief in the hard times. People earn to eat and sleep. Without eating, people will not smile.
6. It’s good to see you smile. Keep smiling. Don’t think twice about whether or not you should smile or be happy. Don’t think too much. Just smile
Hye-Jin said these lines to Chief Hong when she learned about his past wounds and scars. She wanted to see him happy and not be feared by the wounds.
7. You can cry if you want. It must’ve been so hard for you. You must’ve hidden the pain deep down. You’ve been holding onto such a burden. You can be sad when you are with me. You can show me your pain. You can cry
Hyejin told these beautiful words to remind Chief Hong that she was with him and he needed to tell her everything he had been through in life.
8. Your body recovers after resting, but your heart doesn’t. I guess. The wound must’ve festered, or the heart must have rotted because I felt all mushy inside
It is necessary to give your heart rest. It needs time to recover from the wounds inflicted by the people. Just like the body, our hearts need healing too.
9. It’s better to talk about it. If you keep bottling up your emotions, you will get sick
When someone struggles mentally, they should reach out to their significant others to share the sensitive situation. One should never keep their worries to themselves. It becomes bothersome. It is necessary to converse with someone when needed.
10. My Life was so busy that I had no time for her. I had forgotten about her. But that text message
filled with countless typos saved me. I had decided to kill myself that day, but Ms.Gamri and Gongjin
The quote conveys that reaching out to people can save them from many misfortunes.